Thursday, February 5, 2009

Merry Christmas Daddy!!!

I need to tell how cute my little girl is. For Christmas Eve we draw names for each other, well this year Natalia got her Daddy's name and was so excited. She couldn't wait to go Christmas shopping for her Daddy. So I took her to Wal- Mart when we got in the store I asked her What she wanted to get her Daddy. She got so excited she took off running, she new exactly what Daddy would want. So after chasing her through Wal-Mart she stopped at the hot dogs, grabbed the hot dogs and said" Look Mom, Dad will love this he loves Hot Dogs." Honestly I laughed, and Laughed I just hugged her and said OK this is what you can get him. She was so excited and proud of what she choose for her Daddy.

1 comment:

rusty and julie thatcher said...

that is so cute and totally natalia. hopefully he liked them!