Saturday, January 10, 2009

Presents,Presents,and yes more Presents













Yes my babies have on matching pj's, they looked so dang cute. Natalia loved her outside play house, it was pouring down rain and really cold on Christmas day, she refused to come inside so we had to bundle her up. We had so much fun watching her play house in her new house and with her baby Snow White(great grandma gave her.) We had a great Christmas, and had lots of fun watching our children play with their new toys.


7 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

So dang cute! I dont think that Nataila got enough!!! That poor child!!!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Your kids are so cute. i love their matching PJs. I can't believe you guys have been married for 8 years. thats awesome. I was laughing so hard when you said Natalia has been scaring you guys since.She's the cutest thing!

Jennifer said...

Yay!! I so didn't know you had a blog! I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! your kids are beautiful!

Emily said...

We loved seeing you guys! Natalia and Katie had so much fun. Katie asks for her all the time!

ShayJ said...

I wish we could have seen it in person but it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love you.

At Home! said...

I don't even know if you remember me, Elisa's mom...but what a fun thing to see your beautiful children and catch up on your life.
You look great and so happy!

How is your mom doing? I have thought about her so many times.
Please give her my love!
Brenda Benedict