Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008


What a great Christmas so many memories were made. This was my very first Christmas away from my Family, and it hit me a week before Christmas. I really missed seeing the snow, seeing my Mother- in- laws home decorated beautiful with the smell of Christmas tree candles threw out the house, Christmas eve presents, and My Mama's orange rolls. You really don't know all that goes into Christmas eve, and Christmas Day preparations until your the one who is in charge of it. I was completely over whelmed and at one point, Ty thought I was having A mid life break down. But the look on my little girls face as she got to see what Santa brought her, and play with her new play house in the back yard for hours in the pouring down rain made staying home all worth it. Even though we coulden't be home for Christmas we are thankful for our friends who spent Christmas eve and christmas with us.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Glad it went well you are good to be without family... Tyler teases me telling me I need to stretch the umbilical cord out a little!