Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Baby is 9 Months.




Gavin is getting so big its so sad. He is full of laughs, and is such a boy he loves to put everything in his mouth, and has just learned how to climb stairs,( yes I almost had a heart attack when I found this out.) The other day we were outside and Gavin spotted a big truck and got so excited. This is so new to me I'm so used to Princess stuff, not cars and trucks. So I'm enjoying my little Boy. Honestly he is a Mama's boy, and I'm loving it.


8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love all the new pictures! It's fun to see your family grow up - I can't believe Natalia is in school...wow. Adorable smiles on both the kids!!

Unknown said...

Wow! his is the spitting image of his daddy!!

Ashlee said...

He is so cute!!! They grow up way too fast huh.

rusty and julie thatcher said...

he is so cute! i just love his sweet smile.

Emily said...

I love his blue eyes! He is sooo cute! Be careful, he'll be going on a mission before you know it!

meghannamarie said...

Holly hi! He is so cute and has such a cute smile! and I can't believe how grown up N. is getting! I hope you don't mind my comment I found your blog off Tressas!

Mckenzie said...

He makes me giggle.

Misty said...

So cute. They grow up way too fast. :)