Thursday, February 5, 2009

Natalia's First Day of Preschool.

I was preparing myself for this day for a long time. I used to say I couldn't wait for the day when she went to preschool. Two whole hours to myself, Wow was I wrong. I thought she might get a little scared about leaving her Mom you know the one she's stood next to for 3 years. Nope not my girl she jumped out of the car and said "Bye Mom." I couldn't believe their was no tears( well except for mine) she has grown up, and though I'm excited for her It makes me sad. She loves preschool and her teacher Ms. Tiffany.

2 comments:

Kevin and Tressa Merrill said...

oh it cant be time for school yet... im so happy i will always have the memory of being the first one to babysit the day she came home from the hospital....

Misty said...

She looks adorable. It makes me so sad that I will have to send my little one to preschool soon. I feel the tears comin' already!