Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mom's Birthday!!!



What a Birthday, I got spoiled I went and got some time to myself and got one of my favorite things in the world. A PEDICURE... Every Girl deserves a Pedicure on their birthday. I then returned home to a big present sitting on the bar wrapped in Cinderella paper and I knew the kiddo's went shopping with their Dad. Natalia couldn't wait for me to open it, so I opened it they got me, a picture printer from home. So excited to print my own pictures at home. Then Ty gave me my present, Rascal Flat tickets. I was soooo excited. We then went to dinner at my Favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse, and we all went to AJ's to pick out are own little treat for my big day.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! I'm still really sorry we didn't go out :o(

Unknown said...

Happy late Birthday Holly! Looks like you had fun!

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

I love your Cute little family!

Misty said...

Happy belated B-day! :)

Kellybean said...

You look so cute!