Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trip to Roosevelt Lake, AZ

We decided to make quick family trip to Roosevelt Lake, near Miami, AZ. The Fox Family came with us. Ty and Tanner wanted to go look at a trail called Reno Trail, but we did not have time. The Fox faimly and us, getting ready to eat.
Family pic, this was the best we could do. Natalia wanted to play by the Lake,Needless to say she did not want to hold still..
Holly and Gavin.
Natalia and Avery playing trains, they both had fun throwing rocks into the lake.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love you guys!

Joey and Ashley said...

That looks so fun! We need a trib so bad! I love your family pic! haha! CUTE!

karisadarling said...

You family is so cute! I love the family pic. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Monkeys' Mom said...

How fun! These are all places that we used to go when I was growing up down there! Rosevelt Lake, Canyon Lake, 4-wheeling near Four Peaks . . . I wish I could convince Scott to move back to AZ!

Emily said...

It's so nice to go do things now that it has cooled down in this hot AZ desert. Your family is beautiful!

ShayJ said...

That's so awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Suzanne said...

Isn't the weather just gorgeous?! I love the picture with Holly and Gavin - very sweet. What a fun little trip! Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya :)