Friday, October 24, 2008

Natalia turns 3


Wow How time has gone by. It doesn't seam like that long ago when Natalia was born. She has brought nothing but happiness into our lives. She is so fun to watch grow and explore this world with. She has such a big heart and is so caring to everyone. Everyday she comes up with something funny to say. She is truly a blessing in my life, she is what made me realize what my purpose in life is and that is to be a Mother. When she was born on Halloween three years ago, I will never forget holding her for the first time ,and knowing that she was mine that she was my beautiful daughter of God. Happy Birthday Beautiful. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so proud of the daughter that you are becoming. Always know we love you. Natalia's Accomplishments this year are Being the first Grandchild on my side to get potty trained,(yes, I'm such a proud Mom), Learning your colors(thanks to Grandma Boltz for the color monsters), becoming a big sister, Learning to count to ten, singing and starting to recognize her alphabet, Learning how to say her prayers, and starting her dance lessons(she loves her tutu's). Congrats on all your accomplishments this year. We will see what is in store for this new year.

1 comment:

karisadarling said...

What a cutie! Give Natalia some birthday love from me. You are such a good little mom, look how many things she can do already. I really hope one day she tries out for a pageant and we can show her our sweet dance moves. "Hey now your a rock star" oh how we listened to that song so many times.