Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Picnic Up American Fork Canyon.....











OOOOh How I miss the Utah Mountains. This made me so home sick so many happy memories of A.f. canyon. We decided to pack a picnic and go take some family pictures up in the place where Tyson purposed to me 81/2 years ago. You can tell our children are from Arizona cause Natalia was scared to death of the Mountains she didn't know what to think of all the rocks, trees, and rapid river. It really made me sad and realize that we need to one day return to Utah so our children can enjoy and have some of the same experiences that we had growing up. Their is nothing in my opinion more beautiful than The Utah mountains.

4 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Cute, cute, cute I love all the pics... Looks like you guys had a blast in Utah. But I am glad your back.

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of your little family is perfect! How adorable! : )

ShayJ said...

You guys are so cute. I wish I would have been able to spend more time with you when you were in Utah. You know I love you to pieces. And for Natalia....You are my sweetheart. You steal your Aunt Shay's heart away!

ShaeandJustin said...

You have the cutest family! I just want to squeeze the cheeks on those little ones of yours. You and Tyson both look so amazing!!!