Friday, June 19, 2009

My Dancing Queen!!! (Natalia's first dance recital)


Natalia had her very first Ballet Recital. She was so cute and was not shy about standing on a big stage with hundred of people staring at her. In fact she loved it. Many times she would stop and wave at the crowd. They loved her, and she was such a natural. She was ment to be on stage performing. MMMM I wonder were she gets this from? She Danced to "Some day my Prince will come." So it was only fitting that Prince Brody her best friend- boyfriend was their to give his Princess flowers.



5 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I am going to have to beat you (BRODIE) NOT (Brody)Haha ok cute pics and she was the best one up there!

What's for dinner? said...

Where does she do ballet at? I've been wanting to put Kierstie in Ballet but need to find a good studio.

Ashlee said...

She is so cute!!!

ShayJ said...

AWWWW how cute is our little princess??? I wish I could have been there. I would have cheered super loud for you! Love you my sweet girl!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

now i really want to see her dance!