Monday, April 13, 2009

Natalia's Easter Dress.

Natalia looked so cute in her new Dress. When I took her to try on her Dress in the store dressing room she kept twirling and saying "I'm as pretty as a Princess." She loves to dress up. If your wondering where my little man is, he took 30 minutes to get dressed kicking ,and screaming the whole time. So he is not in the pictures, unfortunately he does not like getting dressed up. We took Easter pictures and will get them back in a couple weeks so you can see my Handsome little guy then.

6 comments:

karisadarling said...

Oh, I just wanna squeeze her! Poor Gavin, sounds like he didnt like his Easter outfit.

Cant wait to see the family photos!

Mckenzie said...

She is so cute! And, btw, did you laugh when you got Gavin out of bed this morning? I told you, I couldn't get him dressed!

Ashlee said...

She is stinking CUTE!!! I hear you on the other kid syndrome one of mine always has to pitch a fit! Can't wait to see the others!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

she is the cutest little girl! i'm sad i didn't see her in her dress on sunday. she looked so pretty!

Kellybean said...

How cute is she.... I love it. She is the cutest girl ever!

Misty said...

So pretty! :)